View Profile Waterflame

100 Movie Reviews

Only NG can make me laugh this hard, this is great. I will come back often to watch inkling get clapped flat by DK.

This is amazing. The animation style is so fluid and satisfying.

WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

23 Game Reviews

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

199 Audio Reviews

Thank you! This Is great. Well done! I def. feel the influence in the chords and breakdowns. Loved the little radio-breakdown. Also funny to hear so many of these samples and presets I've messed with myself through the years. Yet, this is its own thing.

PredatorMusic responds:

Glad you liked it! Yeah, it is super influenced in your old/Skyworld tracks!

Thank you!

This is kinda chill! I like it.

Welcome back! The remake is awesome, but I expected nothing less.
Now go take back the orchestral section!

Danman87 responds:

Thanks WF! I'll attempt that once I find it! :D

4 Art Reviews

Ah! I can not get enough of your style. I am super inspired by your work. You do so much with so little, and your color pallets are always amazing. I really like the depth in this one.

hm!

Not bad :D i love the outfit and color, and the pose is really cool.

for constructive criticicm, the legs are alittle short :) otherwise, good job!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the review ;) It's always welcome!

neat!

haha wow fantastic! it took me some sec to actually figure out what game this was. but it got to me eventually, and i love DKR! and i love this piece of art. its flawless really. they need to make this game! XD it has that "both corny and cool" factor, thats somewhat hard to come across. keep up the awesome work!

I live in a human box and I make human music. Want me to make music or sound effects for your project? Check out availability and conditions here: http://www.waterflame.com

30, Male