WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

Fluffo Fluffo

aww, that was really cute =) short and sweet!

Sophisticus Sophisticus

haha perfect! had to watch it 3 times! i need to start celebrating this day

The Guardian The Guardian

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Platcore Platcore

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome Tanks 2 Awesome Tanks 2

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

-Superclubby- (Superfunky Club Remix) -Superclubby- (Superfunky Club Remix)

This is awesome. Thank you! I loved that little teaser buildup, and you nailed the timing on everything. The bass-synth sounds so much cooler here than the original!

ThaPredator responds:

Wow thanks man! I really appreciate this.

I did this with all my effort, all my experience... and inspirations from you and this awesome track!

I bet if you do a new version of the song the bass will sound better. I mean, the song is nearly 10 years old, maybe the quality wasn't the best one!

But really, thank you.

- Cord Cutter - - Cord Cutter -

This is great! I really love how you master your sounds. It all sounds so crisp

BoomKitty responds:

Thanks ma dude! Always good to see you stopping by.

Camel Race Camel Race

Been ages since I commented on anything on NG, but I had too with this one. Great work, I can def. hear the Virt inspiration in here, glad I could be a part of that too. I especially like the Arabic scale FM synth parts. Looking forward to hear more from you!

Demonicity responds:

thanks mate!
appreciate it!

Cinderelle Ardheim Cinderelle Ardheim

Not bad :D i love the outfit and color, and the pose is really cool.

for constructive criticicm, the legs are alittle short :) otherwise, good job!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the review ;) It's always welcome!

Diddy Kong Burnout Diddy Kong Burnout

haha wow fantastic! it took me some sec to actually figure out what game this was. but it got to me eventually, and i love DKR! and i love this piece of art. its flawless really. they need to make this game! XD it has that "both corny and cool" factor, thats somewhat hard to come across. keep up the awesome work!

Lidia - The Prostitute Lidia - The Prostitute

hm, interesting!

wierd, yet very original style, i like it! i think.. its a look you have to get used to, but i could definitely picture this style in a animation of some sort. the shading and all.. its almost like i want it to move :P anyways, great work!