View Profile Waterflame

98 Movie Reviews

Only NG can make me laugh this hard, this is great. I will come back often to watch inkling get clapped flat by DK.

This is amazing. The animation style is so fluid and satisfying.

WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

23 Game Reviews

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

201 Audio Reviews

Ahh the chorus is really great, super catchy and uplifting. Nostalgic and some 80s vibes in there too. Its one of those melodies that tells a story. This is a banger, I love it! Could use some mastering, thats the only thing holding it back, it has a bit of a tick mids in some places.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks a ton! Glad to see you around still. Appreciate you stopping by and appreciate the feedback :)

Great piece :) Its very hopeful. Would be awesome to hear this in full orchestration. But it has a lot of charm as it is. I really like this kind of melody personally, it really grew on me. Well done!

vincentizghra responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I've never thought about making a fully orchestrated version but I love the idea. I think it could work great! Again thank you <3

Awesome track! This has an amazing sound, melodies are great, and the call-and-response is what really ties the track in. Only thing it might need to make it perfect is the mastering on the lead instruments, they can be a bit piercing in the middle.

Burner98 responds:

Thanks for the criticism, much appreciated =]

I'm glad you liked it !

~Burner

(Holy sh!t it's Waterflame, I'm flattered !)

6 Art Reviews

A lot of "Spider" and "guy" energy here, some "clown" as well. Those are some nice textures man! Much spooks, 5/5

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Much appreciado dude thanks!

Ohh yeah

Ah! I can not get enough of your style. I am super inspired by your work. You do so much with so little, and your color pallets are always amazing. I really like the depth in this one.

I live in a human box and I make human music. Want me to make music or sound effects for your project? Check out availability and conditions here: http://www.waterflame.com

Age 32