View Profile Waterflame

113 Movie Reviews

WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

aww, that was really cute =) short and sweet!

haha perfect! had to watch it 3 times! i need to start celebrating this day

24 Game Reviews

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

215 Audio Reviews

Welcome back! The remake is awesome, but I expected nothing less.
Now go take back the orchestral section!

Danman87 responds:

Thanks WF! I'll attempt that once I find it! :D

Cool. Nice work on the melodic structuring! :) But The song is extremely loud and it is clipping, It might be dangerous to headphone users (like myself) you should try putting a limiter on it, and never go over 100% on any volume slider. Rather make it louder by upping loudness in the master limiter in the end.

djn3utral123r responds:

My apologies, Mr. Waterflame, sir.
...sorry for the excessive formality. I'm just so hyped that someone as famous as you noticed me (the only other person who comes close to you who's noticed me is DJVI (who, no offense, is the one GD artist I like more than you)). But, to keep my...uh, shall we say, fanboy side...down, I'm avoiding all the caps and exclamation points. :)
Sorry for making it so loud. See, fact is, I started going deaf about 2 years before I started making music, and so I can't really hear the track as well unless it's at such high volumes. I know, it's inconsiderate to my listeners, but unless you're Beethoven, you can't make a song you know will be enjoyed if you can't hear it yourself.
Truth is, I actually don't think I've used a limiter in any of my songs before (probably stupid on my part), largely because, well, I'm an amateur who had minimal music experience before entering the field (it was originally just a hobby, but I've since highly considered doing it for a career) and didn't take the time to learn the full functionality of everything before I started working on tracks. That being said, I never used a limiter because I didn't understand how a limiter worked.
As for never going to 100% on any slider, I have received that criticism once before. Admittedly, I didn't actually hit 100% on any of them for this track, but I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't come close, as 95% may as well be 100% (rough estimate when I say 95%; my DAW doesn't actually give percentages).

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, sir. I'll try to keep your advice in mind for future tracks.

This is awesome. Thank you! I loved that little teaser buildup, and you nailed the timing on everything. The bass-synth sounds so much cooler here than the original!

ThaPredator responds:

Wow thanks man! I really appreciate this.

I did this with all my effort, all my experience... and inspirations from you and this awesome track!

I bet if you do a new version of the song the bass will sound better. I mean, the song is nearly 10 years old, maybe the quality wasn't the best one!

But really, thank you.

3 Art Reviews

hm!

Not bad :D i love the outfit and color, and the pose is really cool.

for constructive criticicm, the legs are alittle short :) otherwise, good job!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the review ;) It's always welcome!

neat!

haha wow fantastic! it took me some sec to actually figure out what game this was. but it got to me eventually, and i love DKR! and i love this piece of art. its flawless really. they need to make this game! XD it has that "both corny and cool" factor, thats somewhat hard to come across. keep up the awesome work!

hm, interesting!

wierd, yet very original style, i like it! i think.. its a look you have to get used to, but i could definitely picture this style in a animation of some sort. the shading and all.. its almost like i want it to move :P anyways, great work!

I live in a human box and I make human music. Want me to make music or sound effects for your project? Check out availability and conditions here: http://www.waterflame.com

29, Male