- Cord Cutter - - Cord Cutter -

This is great! I really love how you master your sounds. It all sounds so crisp

BoomKitty responds:

Thanks ma dude! Always good to see you stopping by.

Camel Race Camel Race

Been ages since I commented on anything on NG, but I had too with this one. Great work, I can def. hear the Virt inspiration in here, glad I could be a part of that too. I especially like the Arabic scale FM synth parts. Looking forward to hear more from you!

Demonicity responds:

thanks mate!
appreciate it!

/Defiled\ /Defiled\

Nice. I like the spacing and tightness of the drums. Great melodies too. You are really continuing the legacy of the oldschool NG style in this one. Only constructive criticism I have to give is that he distortion seems a bit out of place, (around the clashes in particular) like speakers not being able to handle the bass. (assuming its not just the bass being overloaded.)

Keep up the good work! :)

EverReverb responds:

I haven't really toyed with distortion before. I tried to give the cymbals a bit more aggression and overall a more dirtier feeling, but in hindsight I think I overdid it a bit too much (also I probably shouldn't have put it into the master channel...).

Thanks ^^! I will definitely keep on trying my best :P

Time machine (vPiorun Remix) (Extended) Time machine (vPiorun Remix) (Extended)

Nice remix :) I especially liked the jumping bass stabs. Always so fun to hear another artists take on something ive made. also, the original end part sounds like the beginning of something cool that could be taken further. (05:45 and out)

Pi0run-V responds:

Thanks! :D I'm glad you appreciated it because I tried to make it my best one. Thank you for reviewing this! ^^

Ouranos Transfer Station Ouranos Transfer Station

Welcome back man! Always liked this tune. And It does sound very "NG"

cycerin responds:

nydekug

Castle Slammers Castle Slammers

All my yes

Aggressor of the street Aggressor of the street

I dig it! Reminds me of the PlayStation era, for some reason. I think its the pads.
I also like that little synth howl in the breaks, really makes a difference. Not much to critique on really, a overall nice tune, Might be a little high on the high-ends now and then, if anything. Keep at it! *Votes 5*

Noisysundae responds:

Why thank you! Didn't see you coming. Also thanks for voting 5 on this one. I think 4 is reasonable for it, though.

Bass Knight Bass Knight

This is awesome! Well done :) I love the spacing in this!

RUIN RUIN

Glad you submitted it :D This is is awesome! You are much greater than you think at ambient tracks man! Really sets a mood.

Beautiful Chaos Beautiful Chaos

Awesome! First time I've truly heard you incorporate the beat as a flowing living part of the song. and it really improves it a lot! I love the middle section from 1:21 to 2:21, some of your most professional work to date in that section IMO. Great track! And cool to hear you use more guitar again :) awesome work!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words man ^^ I'm glad you took notice of the main focuses! and yeah that section I had most trouble with. One of those sections where you spend forever composing so many different things that don't fit. Eventually, I decided on a slow break down and introduce some new beats and dubstep elements :3. Thanks again! ^^