Be a Supporter!

WaterflameWaterflame

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8,173 Fans

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

Fluffo Fluffo

aww, that was really cute =) short and sweet!

Sophisticus Sophisticus

haha perfect! had to watch it 3 times! i need to start celebrating this day

The Guardian The Guardian

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Platcore Platcore

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome Tanks 2 Awesome Tanks 2

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

Bass Knight Bass Knight

This is awesome! Well done :) I love the spacing in this!

RUIN RUIN

Glad you submitted it :D This is is awesome! You are much greater than you think at ambient tracks man! Really sets a mood.

Beautiful Chaos Beautiful Chaos

Awesome! First time I've truly heard you incorporate the beat as a flowing living part of the song. and it really improves it a lot! I love the middle section from 1:21 to 2:21, some of your most professional work to date in that section IMO. Great track! And cool to hear you use more guitar again :) awesome work!

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words man ^^ I'm glad you took notice of the main focuses! and yeah that section I had most trouble with. One of those sections where you spend forever composing so many different things that don't fit. Eventually, I decided on a slow break down and introduce some new beats and dubstep elements :3. Thanks again! ^^

Cinderelle Ardheim Cinderelle Ardheim

hm!

Not bad :D i love the outfit and color, and the pose is really cool.

for constructive criticicm, the legs are alittle short :) otherwise, good job!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the review ;) It's always welcome!

Diddy Kong Burnout Diddy Kong Burnout

neat!

haha wow fantastic! it took me some sec to actually figure out what game this was. but it got to me eventually, and i love DKR! and i love this piece of art. its flawless really. they need to make this game! XD it has that "both corny and cool" factor, thats somewhat hard to come across. keep up the awesome work!

Lidia - The Prostitute Lidia - The Prostitute

hm, interesting!

wierd, yet very original style, i like it! i think.. its a look you have to get used to, but i could definitely picture this style in a animation of some sort. the shading and all.. its almost like i want it to move :P anyways, great work!