WaterflameWaterflame

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 11,043 Fans

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

WOW, that was fantastic. i was totally captivated the entire time.

Fluffo Fluffo

aww, that was really cute =) short and sweet!

Sophisticus Sophisticus

haha perfect! had to watch it 3 times! i need to start celebrating this day

The Guardian The Guardian

Neat little game. interesting style and animation, however the game was too repetitive and slow-paced without anything new happening. there was no real reason to go back and forth cept prolonging the game. you have a good concept here, i would love to see a re-work of this game, since it has such potential, but lackluster execution. Overall a OK game!

Platcore Platcore

Great job mate :D i love the design! andits a pretty original concept. the controllers are flawless and theres alot of replay value :D and its also fun to hear my music in it ^^ good job!

Awesome Tanks 2 Awesome Tanks 2

Awesome work man :D i love your awesome series. thanks for letting me be a part of it! :D keep up the good work!

Time machine (vPiorun Remix) (Extended) Time machine (vPiorun Remix) (Extended)

Nice remix :) I especially liked the jumping bass stabs. Always so fun to hear another artists take on something ive made. also, the original end part sounds like the beginning of something cool that could be taken further. (05:45 and out)

Pi0run-V responds:

Thanks! :D I'm glad you appreciated it because I tried to make it my best one. Thank you for reviewing this! ^^

Ouranos Transfer Station Ouranos Transfer Station

Welcome back man! Always liked this tune. And It does sound very "NG"

cycerin responds:

nydekug

Castle Slammers Castle Slammers

All my yes

Cinderelle Ardheim Cinderelle Ardheim

hm!

Not bad :D i love the outfit and color, and the pose is really cool.

for constructive criticicm, the legs are alittle short :) otherwise, good job!

WildArch responds:

Thanks for the review ;) It's always welcome!

Diddy Kong Burnout Diddy Kong Burnout

neat!

haha wow fantastic! it took me some sec to actually figure out what game this was. but it got to me eventually, and i love DKR! and i love this piece of art. its flawless really. they need to make this game! XD it has that "both corny and cool" factor, thats somewhat hard to come across. keep up the awesome work!

Lidia - The Prostitute Lidia - The Prostitute

hm, interesting!

wierd, yet very original style, i like it! i think.. its a look you have to get used to, but i could definitely picture this style in a animation of some sort. the shading and all.. its almost like i want it to move :P anyways, great work!